So in order for me to get to blog more, I’m installing daily themes here at For the Love of Food. It will hopefully motivate me to keep this blog active and gain more readership. I’m sure I’ll fall through the cracks a couple of times, but life’s all about learning. Here’s my newest plan for ye olde blog:
- Meatless Mondays: a recipe for a meatless dinner
- Tasty Tip Tuesdays: A short, tasty tip from my kitchen to yours
- Wordless Wednesday: A picture of food that’s worth a 1000 (unspoken) words
- Thankful Thursday: this may change as I go on, but for now, Thursdays will be dedicated to people in the food world I’m thankful for as well as food and recipes that mean so much to me.
- Free-for-All Friday: Friday is my choice. I can post a recipe, food for thought, a link to a my newest food stories, throw out a poll. It’s a free-for-all and it’s all fun.
- Saturday: I’m off Saturday. Sorry folks! You gotta fend for yourself.
- Sneak Peek Sunday: I give one picture of a sneak peek recipe in the week to come.
and to the five people who subscribe to this thing, I love you. Thanks for caring about what I have to say about food!
To new beginnings!